Cat Post - Cat Facts #37 Cat Post - Cat Facts #37

Haa great work man! loved it :P

liquidcrow responds:

Thanks good sir! Keep up with the cool Flashes =)

Ultrasound Ultrasound

very good

this was very well made, smooth animated and good sound, and a itneresting concept. good job. all my 5 are belong to this :D

White Dawn pt.1 White Dawn pt.1

good

very good movie james, i really like the drawing style, its not flat and boring, and excellent choice of music and it was a great start of a story.!

Thanks Kris! stay tuned becase theres more to come ;D

Fading Memories ep2 Fading Memories ep2

great work

this was a great movie James!, pretty sad and gripping hehe, i just read that "about" good that you're safe and such now^^
tell me when your next episode is out, i cant wait.

-Kristoffer

Dead2Animations responds:

Hehe, I see that the animation works for alot of people! ^_^ that makes me happy, but it seems that your the only person that has read the about section, but oh well, I'm glad you liked it!

Fading Memories Fading Memories

hey

this was a very good movie, well animated and good sounds, graphics were also ok, and i feel sorry for you, hope everything is okay with you now!

sincerly Sentox

Dead2Animations responds:

Thanks for review, I'am working on the second episode which I promised would be better...it is better but not much......but I hope people enjoys it!

Krizy & The Bakas Krizy & The Bakas

great

great movie krizy, i liked it, smooth and well animated and a very good and original story, i like d how you drew the backgrounds and animated the walking and how you incorporated music and funny sounds in some particular scenes, good work. lettere sagt. VELDIG VELDIG BRA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Krizy responds:

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thanks dude, awesome! :D

Half Empty? or Half Full? Half Empty? or Half Full?

nice

This was well animated, i liked it it looks very realistic and the music matches the movie.

S.P.O. - The Characters S.P.O. - The Characters

good

nice, i liked the backgrounds of the characters, good work VinnieStratz.

VinnieStratz responds:

thanks SeNtoX!

Aliens: Escape trailer Aliens: Escape trailer

cool

i love the alien series, and this movie was interessting.

Terminator: Protect Terminator: Protect